Saturday, June 16, 2012

Exciting announcement!!

If you follow me on facebook you already know the news, if not, let me go ahead and tell you all about it! I'm a student a QC makeup academy and a few months ago they announced that they were having open casting call for someone to land the job of their youtube correspondent. Basically the choosen person would do tutorials, product reviews, and hauls on the schools channel. I applied for the job and to my surprise I was choosen! You can just imagine how excited I was. I basically get to work for my school doing something that I love. How can I not be happy about that?!
For my first video I was asked to introduce myself, talk about my future goals and how I like the school so far. Here it is, I would REALLY appreciate it if you left a comment on the video showing your support, it would mean so so much!



& not to worry, I will not be neglecting my main channel at all! I have a tutorial coming up on their channel - it's my go to look using a very affordable palette! so excited for you guys to see it (:

1 comments:

kerrie said...

Oh I haven't seen this yet! Heading to watch it right now!!!! So excited!

Post a Comment